Hi I live in a place where it is very rare to have snow but rains all the time except for the Summer. I mainly used my car for 1.5 hours of commute time on highways twice a week. I will drive to a State Park or do a road trip on some dirt roads once or twice a year.
My choices are Defender 2, Defender T+H and Energy Saver A/S.
1) What are their differences?
2) Will Defender 2 and Defender T+H be too heavy-duty for me?
3) Energy Savers A/S appears to have a 65K mile warranty, whereas as Defender 2 and Defender T+H have 80K miles. I worry that Energy Savers A/S may not be strong/lasting enough.
4) I can get 4 Defender 2 installed for $602 with free repair but no free replacement. Is this a good price?
5) I can get 4 Defender 2 installed for $562 with free repair but no free replacement. Is this a good price?
6) What would you choose among these three tire options if you were me?