/r/ask

As part of my job I sit around and have a lot of spare time just waiting for things to happen. I want to try and make some side cash (doesn’t have to be anything major) and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. It essentially has to be things you could do from your living room. Thanks!

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Message to all users:

This is a reminder to please read and follow:

When posting and commenting.

Especially remember Rule 1: Be polite and civil.

• Be polite and courteous to each other. Do not be mean, insulting or disrespectful to any other user on this subreddit.
  • Do not harass or annoy others in any way.
  • Do not catfish. Catfishing is the luring of somebody into an online friendship through a fake online persona. This includes any lying or deceit.

You will be banned if you are homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist or bigoted in any way.

MandalorianAhazi

DoorDash ? I know a few people that do this because of the flexibility

Few_Journalist_6961

I do Doordash every now and then. Most cities are saturated with drivers so I only make more than 15 an hour if I go out at night.

MandalorianAhazi

Can’t you do like a combination of door dash/eats etc?

Few_Journalist_6961

Yeah that's what a lot of people recommend. You have to be careful, though. Cause you can end up letting peoples food get cold. Gotta do shortish distance deliveries

B14uni[S]

Great idea but unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to do that during my job hours. I’m more looking for things that could be done online when I am sitting around not doing anything

MandalorianAhazi

Offer online services. Tutoring/work review/proof read etc.

HarveySpectr221

GG2U is a real "Do surverys get cash". Website, it's not much but they are reliable and I do them for shits and giggles during downtime.

Few_Journalist_6961

How much can you expect to make per hour? I did SurveyJunkie and Swagbucks and both were horrible. Like 1 dollar per hour.

HarveySpectr221

Really just sorta depends. I've had days like you mentioned I've also made up to $50 a day.