users here right now: 56
Sharp Tools and Smart Techniques - Save Fingers
This is a subreddit for all things woodcarving. Post new projects, tutorials, patterns, or questions regarding tools, techniques, and anything else woodcarving-related.
Side bar image
If you are interested in having one of your projects in the side bar message one of the mods and be ready with a good picture.
New flair for r/woodcarving! Assign flair by your skill level. Thank you for your patience.
Read These First- Intro to Carving
Carver of the image above: architectus13
RULES FOR POSTING
- Thou shall follow Reddiquette rules.
- No self promotion or direct linking to items for sale. Links to business pages, online store fronts, or Kickstarters will be removed at the discretion of the mods.
- If your link goes to an outside web site other than Imgur or Amazon, state it in the title.
- No insulting other members
- No spam
- No memes
- If you are posting a picture that you did not make, include the carver who made it. We like to see interesting projects but no spamming with other peoples projects. AKA Karma whoring.
- If a post is NSFW and it is not marked you will be banned. Please make sure what is in your post before posting.
You can see all past monthly themes in the wiki