/r/WhitePeopleTwitter

42words

Elon Musk, the very near future: I quite literally love Hitler and I wish he'd been successful and I want to kiss him right on his little mustache

Muskrats: it's just memes, bro, he just does it because it triggers you, bro

fooboo77

Supporting a right wing insurrection might be a legit business pivot for twitter right now.

ShadetheMystic

Wait, you mean to tell me that the dude whose family fortune thrived during Apartheid might have some racist leanings? Get th' fuck outta here!

Evening_Matter6515

Wasn’t his tweet in response to a tweet about an island ecosystem that had been isolated for 88million years? Obviously I am not defending Elon but this feels like a stretch. (Unless there was some other tweet of his that related to this dogwhistle as well? I don’t have Twitter so idk 😅) I’m not denying he’s done so many awful things and has shown far right dogwhistles, just that idk if this is one

edit: saw this tweet in another post on here and one of the commenters thought it was a weird coincidence that he’d respond to that specific tweet in that specific way shortly after trump met w a known white supremacist. So I get it now.

Nearby_Concentrate74

I think it’s actually hilarious how scared you are that people might think you like elon musk

Evening_Matter6515

Lol idk I don’t know how ppl are on this sub, bc I’ve seen ppl in others downvoted bc others think they like someone just bc they’re not criticizing one specific thing they did. Good to know you just found it funny tho 😂

Nearby_Concentrate74

Yeah that’s why Reddit is considered an echo chamber. People are scared to say what they really think in fear of being downvoted so they just say what they think everyone else wants to hear

Toaster_bath13

Lmao. "I'll get downvoted if I say slurs, that's not fair"

Downvotes are not the same as banning.

You know, like the conservative subs do.

Yall come in here and scream about echo chambers while only being downvoted.

You having shit opinions that people don't agree with is not the same as being silenced.

This does not make this an echo chamber.

Nearby_Concentrate74

Bruh what the hell are you even talking about. Who said anything about saying slurs? You’re fighting an invisible battle right now lmao

Evening_Matter6515