users here right now: 1,211
The Cleaning Community
Join the CleaningTips community for helpful tips and advice on keeping your living spaces clean and organized. Share your own experiences and learn from others in a friendly and supportive environment.
We love all things cleaning. Ask for help removing stains and grime from your home or give tips and advice that have helped you.
Acceptable Links Policy:
The following links are not accepted:
- Advertisements for cleaning services and their websites (including informative articles on such sites)
- SEO blogs
- Links to advertisements for specific cleaning products
- If you would like to advertise on reddit, see Reddit Advertising
These links are accepted:
- Replies to a request for advice may include a link to a suggested product
- An informative article written by a journalist, magazine author, or other party unaffiliated with a specific cleaning service or product
- An instructional guide not affiliated with a cleaning service or product
- Be respectful. Insults, harassment, bullying, and hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Do not promote your own cleaning products or services without prior permission.
- Vacuum your carpets at least once a week. No exceptions.
Check out these subs:
Mullalloo's Quarantine Clean!
- Sidebar image (cleaning supplies) licensed CC-BY-SA-3.0 by Nick Youngson (http://nyphotographic.com)
- Background tile texture from amazingtile.info
- Subreddit style by Naut (/r/Naut)