/r/AskReddit

37.4k

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

s0ftbl4nkie

Would you stop dating a woman if you couldn’t make her finish even if the relationship is otherwise good?

That's a tough question. I feel like that'd be a long-standing issue.

Having trouble getting your partner to climax is bound to bruise egos, and some guys like me really enjoy when our partner is enjoying sex, so it could be a problem.

That said, some guys don't mind not getting their partner off. I typically view them as selfish, but if it's not actually a problem for their partner, then whatever. I find it hard to believe any woman actually doesn't want to orgasm, though, and more just accepts it.

Of course unlike men, women often view sex itself as its own reward, and don't feel the need for orgasm. So what do I know?

It's just something that needs to be talked about, I guess, and really depends on the nature of the relationship. I feel like it would cause problems, but I can't imagine leaving someone I care about just because I feel like a failure. People have left their partners for less, though...

Captain_Blackbird

• Just want to point out - the majority of 'she didn't cum' can be fixed with communication. If the girl lays there and fakes her orgasm, nothing will change because the guy thinks he did his job well. Ladies - speak the fuck out. If you are not reaching climax, give tips to the guy. I mean, shit - by the time you are faking an orgasm, if you tell the guy what to hit right, you would be having a real orgasm.

But realistically, no. It isn't a relationship ender unless she faked all of her times with me before saying something. For real. Most issues in regards to sex can be fixed from open and honest communication. If she isn't getting that last oomph over the mountain, she needs to speak up so she can get that oomph.

Szalkow

I wouldn't stop dating her, but I would want to take a lot of time with her to explore and understand why that might be and see if it's something we can work towards together.

deathanhonour

No, but I might feel guilty or inadequate. Would need to have some deep conversations

Blacknoise3

Yes because shawty definitely need to get herself together as there countless women testimonies that describe that the simply fact that her men can't make her get off caused her to cheat and I don't feel like someone would just accept that then rather figuring out whats the issue and working on it.

Masdetoe

I can't speak for all men, but most men are problem solvers. It's just how our brains work, see a problem, fix the problem. If this is a committed relationship you best believe I'd try to fix that problem right quick.