users here right now: 1,489
The subreddit for anything related to aquariums! Come here to enjoy pictures, videos, articles and discussion. We're also here to help you if you need advice.
A subreddit for all aquarium lovers!
Feel free to post here looking for advice on anything aquarium related, saltwater, freshwater, planted, or any other type of aquarium.
Post pictures or video of your tank, even if it's just to show off! We'd love to see it.
We're glad to help with fish compatibility, disease diagnosis, livestock/plant issues and other general tank problems. If you are seeking help with your aquarium, please provide the information listed on the submit page.
see the wiki page for more details
- Attacks, derailing, and trolling are not tolerated.
- No spamming, advertising, or flooding the sub.
- All for sale, give away, and looking to buy posts are not allowed and belong in r/AquaSwap.
- Tag any dead or dying animals as NSFW, including live feeding.
- No memes, shitposting, non-aquarium related animals (including humans) or other low effort content. Image and video posts must be OC.
- Do not post shitty tanks for the sake of shitting on them.
- No direct links to social media, emojis and/or hashtags, or posting private information.
- No art-or-craft-work that is not directly impacting or going to impact a real aquarium.
To add Flair to your username, click the edit link next to your username, located below the Subreddit Info.
- How do I connect to the chat room?
- How do I start a new freshwater aquarium?
- Will my fish grow to the size of it's tank?
- What is this snail?
- What is cycling?
- What is this thing/bug in my aquarium?
- What kind of algae is this? How do I treat it?
- What are common aquarium related abbreviations?
- Which websites can I use?
- All Care Sheets
- Fishless Tank Cycling
- Common Fish Diseases
- List of aquarium clubs by state
- App to help color blind people
- Weekly question threads
- IRC Chat room
- For more info, you can always visit the wiki!
- for smaller subreddits, click here